It is nothing better to drink under tropical sun's heat than a good serving of coconut water. But it is not only good for quenching the thirst; it is also good for your health and skin. Coconut water, found inside the green coconut, is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, carbohydrates, antioxidants, enzymes, and other phytonutrients. it has no side effects and quick to cure many health problems, including symptoms of food poisoning.
Coconut water also contains cytokinins, which regulates aging process of the skin. In fact, it can be considered as one of the best skin care products, especially for oily skin. There are some ways to use coconut water as a skin treatment. Among them are :
1. Drink it everyday. It is the easiest way to get benefits such as enhanced blood circulation, that can help retain the glow of your skin and removes signs of tiredness and stress.
2. Apply the coconut water onto your skin regularly by mixing it with some lime juice. It will help to enhance your skin's elasticity and prevent it from sagging.
3. Coconut water can be used to erase scars. Wash the scars everyday with coconut water and let it dry on your skin. Repeat this procedure for three to four times before wash it with cold water. This can even cure acne scars.
4. Want to get rid that sun tan? Apply a pack of multani mitti with coconut water everyday. This can scrub your dry skin while the coconut water rejuvenates it.
5. No one like to get fungal infections from their bathrooms. Mix coconut water with your bath water, and it will help your body to prevent fungal infections, especially during winter and monsoon.
6. For variation, you can try to mix coconut water with soap or body lotion. This moisturize your skin and keep them radiant all day long. Or you can choose to buy skin products that contain coconut.
Unlike any other natural treatments, coconut water shows its result almost immediately. Plus, you can both apply and consume it everyday.
Source : http://skin-care.womendiary.net/2010/11/11/refreshing-coconut-water%e2%80%a6for-your-skin/